Keybotic is a cutting-edge robotics startup that designs and manufactures Keyper, an autonomous robot dog for industrial inspections. With our 1st prize DARPA award-winning technology (US Government), Keyper inspects and maps without any human interaction.
Keybotic is a fast-growing tech company that is shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries such as chemical, security, oil&gas, and energy, among others.
We’re seeking a talented and highly motivated Robotics Engineer to support the robotics department as of October at our offices in Barcelona. This is a full-time job.
Do you want to make the world a risk-free place with our robots? Do you want to learn and work in the robotics world? Join Keybotic.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop functionalities and applications for our Keyper robot.
- Design and implement hardware interfaces and abstraction layers.
- Create networking and fleet management tools.
- Write comprehensive tests to automate functionality testing in both simulation and real hardware environments.
- Minimum of an MS or Ph.D. in robotics, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in C++ development and ROS1.
- Proven experience working with real robotic systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment using Git, unit testing, and gdb, while adhering to rigorous documentation and testing standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and debugging real-time, multithreaded software systems.
- Knowledge of hardware communication protocols such as EtherCAT and CAN.
*Please note that we are only able to consider applications with working visa.
- Career growth plan
- Great working environment to learn and develop your career
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit & specialty coffee
- Flexible remuneration for kindergarten, transportation, and food