Deep Learning & Perception Engineer
Keybotic is a cutting-edge robotics startup that designs and manufactures Keyper, an autonomous robot dog for industrial inspections. With our 1st prize DARPA award-winning technology (US Government), Keyper inspects and maps without any human interaction.
Keybotic is a fast-growing tech company that is shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries such as chemical, security, oil&gas, and energy, among others.
We’re seeking a talented and highly motivated Deep Learning & Perception Engineer to solve perception challenges to make Keyper work in real-world environments.
Do you want to make the world a risk-free place with our robots? Do you want to learn and work in the robotics world? Join Keybotic.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Train and deploy custom machine learning models to improve robot perception using visual, laser, and acoustic sensors.
- Training, optimization, and deployment of machine learning models on a large fleet of state-of-the-art quadruped robots.
- Develop robot data collection, annotation, and analysis protocols to improve machine learning models and perception performance for robots in the field.
- MS or Ph.D. in robotics, computer science, or a related field or have equivalent industry experience
- Experience in Software Architecture and C++, PyTorch, and Git is beneficial
- Experience developing, using, and maintaining in-house perception software and systems
*Please note that we are only able to consider applications with working visa.
- Career growth plan
- Great working environment to learn and develop your career
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit & specialty coffee
- Flexible remuneration for kindergarten, transportation, and food